Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gratitude #6


I love Tuesdays. First: the obvious reason - Tuesday is not Monday.

But then there are the more important reasons. Tuesday is the release date for new music and movies on iTunes. So exciting. I always, always expect a movie to be released that I'm dying to see. True, most of the time this isn't the case, but the anticipation never dilutes - it's a bit like getting the mail. I always expect happy surprises.

Tuesday is also the day I get to see Monday night's The Voice episode. True, that pleasure will be over in another week but still - I relish it while I can.

Tuesday is also the day before hump day and that also makes it a good day.

Last but not least, Tuesday brings Tuesday's edition of the newspaper (big revelation) and Tuesday's edition is always better than Monday's.

So hello Tuesday! I'm grateful that you decided to come around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment