Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gratitude #25


I'm so grateful that I'm reasonably flexible. Not Cirque du Soleil style flexible - not even really good yoga flexible - but just flexible enough that when an interviewee stands me up AGAIN (sorry for shouting) I don't actually get stressed any more. I do something else.

As it turns out this standing-up thing actually turned out quite well today. Instead of taking Abby for her long afternoon walk, I did it this morning so that I could shift this morning's appointment to this afternoon. And no sooner did Abby and I get back, than it started to rain. So everything clearly worked out very well. I got to watch American Idol and I got to not water my seeds because - hurrah - it rained.

At this point I feel I should mention that I am also grateful for the rain - it saves me from lugging around a 50-foot long zillion pound hose and that's gotta be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment