Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Gratitude #20


Long weekends! Do I need to say more?

Of course I adore long weekends. And today, mine starts now at shortly after 1.30 p.m. I had another feature to write but that has shifted to next week and so I am free, free, free!

So there - another reason why I will probably never stop working. All my long weekend excitement would completely disappear.

Plans - I have so many plans. A day of hiking tomorrow on Maple Mountain. Putting seeds into the ground: carrots, chard, kale. Setting up my bean poles for the next warm weekend. The Cedar Farmer's Market on Sunday. A half day of hiking on the Westwood Ridges on Monday. Rain or shine it's going to be glorious! And to start things off, I think I shall take a walk right now with Abby - perhaps Hemer Park.

Ah yes - the May long weekend: the official start of summer. It just feels so darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment