Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Gratitude #22


I am grateful for having so many things to be grateful for.

Really!

Here I am sitting in front of my computer, thinking, "Huh - what gratitude should I write about today because, after all, I seem to be on a roll here, and my mind almost flipped out with an overabundance of choice. I could write about another morning at the farmer's market or perhaps odify fresh baked bread, of which there is a plentitude at the market - from two artisan bakeries no less.

I could write about small organic farms or about the local entertainment that is always so foot-jigging happy on these Sunday mornings. Or I could write about the slight sprinkles of rain that are so perfect for all our newly planted seeds.

I could write about wildflowers or trails through big old trees or about the fact that both my back and shoulder seem to be improving.

So many blessings.

So I'll leave it at that - blessed for blessings. Oh - and I'm going to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel today. Can hardly wait. Maggie Smith, Judi Dench, Bill Nighy etc. etc. - I have a feeling it's going to be brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment