Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

BC Day


Monday morning - already I woke up feeling tense - knowing that a working day of impossible proportions awaits me tomorrow. I'll be interested to see how gracefully (or not) I manage to handle it. I envision grace.

What I know for sure is that I refuse to live with work stress - I am done with that.

What I also know for sure is that I love being alone. This trip really brought it into focus. Love? Relationship? It would have to be something mighty to make me change my life. I love my life. I love being solitary and choosing company when I want it.

I love my friends. I adore my dog. I love my silly routines and the utter peace of my little home in the country. I love the slowing down of the pace of my life. I want it to slow down farther. I want to not only smell the roses but to also notice the heart of them. I want to write without goals or deadlines in mind.

I sense a great deal of joy flooding into my life.

Tomorrow is challenge I am anticipating with a certain amount of eagerness. It's the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment