Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vacillating


Decisions, decisions. For me, they are often not easy - at least, not this one right now. Just when I thought I'd decided to go to Europe next year, the idea of another road trip came up.

Of course, even the decision to go to Europe comes with caveats. Do I rent a studio apartment in Grindelwald or Murren for three weeks? Do I get a Eurailpass and move from place to place?

And then I thought about how much I dislike flying and how much I like road trips and how much I like the coast. What if I drove down to Big Sur again and rented a little cabin for a week? And what if I drove back through Yellowstone etc?

Interesting thought. I spoke to a woman in Big Sur today who rents a dog friendly cabin - price? $275 per night!!!

Gasp.

Needs more exploration.

No comments:

Post a Comment