Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stress


Oh yes - work stress.

Crazy day - crazy enough that I used the F word. By this time next week my work life will have changed considerably. I no longer need this kind of stress in my life. Not!

And I have said no. I'm not comfortable with it but I said it.

I keep recalling where I was three weeks ago today (in Massey Ontario - see chutes above). Two weeks ago, at my brother's beautiful house on the shores of Lake Ontario for a farewell dinner before hitting the road again and one week ago just south of the border for a final  night on the road before heading home.

The happiest of those memories is Massey - because I love being on the road. Travelling focuses the mind. All I need to think about is eating, sleeping and the road spinning away under my wheels.

I am fully committed to making the changes necessary in my life immediately to bring that kind of focus to my life every day - a focus on the important things like living, eating, breathing, smiling.

A great visit today with David, Ruth and Panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment