Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hiking "The Zoo"


What is it they say? The worst day hiking is better than the best day working?

Something like that, even if in the original the reference was to fishing. Well, it was the perfect day for hiking "The Zoo." Simply couldn't have wished for finer company - M and dog.

It seems that every day my life gets better. And that's as it should be given I have spent almost 65 years creating this exact life. And here it is - this is what I have made. This is what I most wanted. Of all the choices that were available to me - education, careers, hobbies, friends, relationships - out of all those, this is what I chose. Looking at where I am right now in my life I would say that I chose wisely and well.

I live in paradise. I am happy. I am self-sufficient. I have a wonderful dog. I am healthy and fit.

Yes, I chose well.

No comments:

Post a Comment