Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

a good day


It's a good day.

I haven't done much but I feel like I have moved mountains.

I've started my next writing project - oh sure, it's only one page so far, but it's a beginning.

I spent an hour weeding in the garden - in my shorts in the sunshine. Happiness.

I dared speak my truth to friends and felt heard - I have such a huge fear of rejection, criticism and disapproval that that is a major bridge for me to cross. I think it reflects well on my friends that they accept me warts and all.

I've completed other communications today that needed to get done.

Only one more important decision to make (other than the vacation next year). Should I or should I not spring for permanent eyebrow makeup?

You see, life is full of tough decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment