Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Start of Another Week


This is the beginning of a phenomenal week.

I love this feeling of loose ends being tied up and of everything being settled. I'm the kind of person who makes lists and enjoys ticking off the items on the list as they get done. In fact, when I have a work list I usually tick off the whole list first thing in the morning - yes, even before I do a single thing. My theory is that I know that I will do them so why now acknowledge that? So I get to start the day feeling like I've already accomplished a full day's work.

Okay - so that's weird - but, hey, it works for me!

What else for today other than sane work? Well, the sun is shining, I am irrigating the garden and I've already had a super walk with Abby. I have a new stack of books from Chapters and I might even get my tires rotated later today.

Yup - it's all good. And peaceful - I like peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment