Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

fun with travel plans


I'm actually having quite a lovely time checking on the Internet for places to stay, places to go and things to do. I have this tremendous sense of freedom and possibilities - anything is possible. The world is my proverbial oyster. I have the time and the means to go where I want and do what I want. The big question now, of course, is "What do I want?"

I have always found it easier to shop in a boutique where my choices are limited as opposed to a department store where the selection of jeans or T-shirts is seemingly infinite. And that is what I am now faced with - an overwhelming choice.

On the bright side, making that choice and sifting through the offerings is a heckuva lot of fun!

And now I am off to the eye doctor to get the hated eye dilation and exam done. On another bright side, it's the beginning of having much better eyesight and probably never needing distance glasses again.

No comments:

Post a Comment