Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

More Decisions


Super - I can have accomodations for a week next year in Big Sur - gorgeous, rustic cabin in the redwoods. Now I have to make more decisions (so tough for me to do - and so hard for me to commit). When should I go? I am thinking maybe September and going for the whole month - meandering down the coast to Big Sur and then across to the Grand Canyon and then up through Yellowstone and the Tetons.

This could be a plan. In September the kids will be back in school and maybe it won't be quite as hot and I will have had the best of the summer here on Vancouver Island.

Sounds pretty good.

Damn - I'm going to agonize over this - I just know I am.

Aren't I the lucky one? The toughest and most stressful decision in my life is where and when to go on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment