Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tired


I'm not just tired - I'm really tired - really really.

I had determined to spend the day working in the garden. So I did. After weeding the area around the raspberries (which wasn't easy given the hard, dry ground) I mulched. This involved close to 20 wheelbarrow loads of wood chips from the pile in the pasture. That was about three loads past my "I'm done" point.

Now I really am done.

I'm going to have a bubble bath. Then I'm going to read. Then I'm going to have a fresh-picked salad for dinner with fresh baked ciabatta bread slathered in sweet cultured butter - with blueberries for dessert.

I'm perking up already.

I also realize that this is my last week of "real work". After this I will be freelancing.

I can't say how excited I am. Freedom!


No comments:

Post a Comment