Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Dang


Well darn it all - what more can go wrong today? Today - the day I had set aside for doing nothing, relaxing, watching a movie?

Okay - I did get the gardening done. But I refuse to wash my car with clouds like this overhead - that's just plain doing a rain dance, that is.

And just when I figured I could handle a sort of functioning iPhone for another 6 months, I stupidly decided to synch it. Fail! iTunes told me I had to restore it - so I said OK. And then, it started to do this crazy-making computer thing where it goes around in a circle and refuses to listen to reason! Can't restore - hardware problem. Ok - I unplug it. But then it tells me I can't use it until I restore it - but I can't restore it because..... sighhhhh.

Ok - all the way back up to Woodgrove to get a phone and pay the stupid fee. There - I feel so much better for mouthing off.

But I am so not going to do that until I've had lunch and a nap.

Anything else? Well - not really I guess. I leave a week from today. I am focusing on that. Oh yes - and then setting up my new phone later - grrrrrrr.

Deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment