Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

getting ready


Quite frankly, I'm surprised at how much I have to do to get ready for my trip - seems like a million details. Updated my laptop today and that took a good chunk of time. Culled my library and pulled out about 20 books to bring to my mom. Need to remember to bring all the dog things - everything from her favourite toy to her rabies certificate to poop bags. Need my passport and all my electronics and CDs and hiking gear and energy bars and passport and.....

the full list is huge.

On the bright side I got my banking done and my last minute shopping done. I just need to do my last gardening tomorrow, which includes setting out the new strawberry plants and sowing another bed of lettuce to be ready when I get back.

Need a manicure. Abby needs a pawdicure. Yes, it will all get done.

And then the joy of leaving - when it's all done and I don't have a care in the world other than to court adventure - and believe me - a-courting I will definitely go.

No comments:

Post a Comment