Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday at home



It has mostly been a wonderful day of being back - getting the gardening done, harvesting fruit and veggies, hiking with dogs and dear friends in the park next door, getting caught up on all my bookkeeping and having a wonderful bubble bath.

My body feels wonderful!

And here's the "but". As soon as I indicated I was back my publisher emailed 11 feature assignments - some of them major - all with a deadline of end of week. I see no way to accomplish this. My initial reaction is to quit. And I know that's something irresponsible that I won't do. At the same time, I don't want or need the amount of stress I am feeling.

And yes, I have indicated to him that I see no way of meeting the deadlines.

And I am pondering where to go from here. I sense a change coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment