Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday in Ontario



This Thursday is all about getting ready to leave and saying good-bye. It feels a lot like the Thursday two weeks ago when I started to pack for the trip out here. Happy - excited - yes, I am. The trip back is going to be so much fun and full of new territory.

Spent some one-on-one time with my bro yesterday. Loved it! Love him a lot - we are best together one on one. I am reminded how very close we were as children - inseparable. We were best friends. It's nice to renew that closeness once in a while.

But then - there's always the differences to keep in mind. He's a republican. I'm a democrat. Need I say more?

Heat today - climbing up to 40 - with humidity.

I adore the west coast. But I also don't mind getting a good ration of heat for a change. It's nice to live in shorts, sandals and tank tops.

Onward - my next report is from the road. Biggest job today - program the GPS to take me the route I want to go - the slow two-lane highway route.

No comments:

Post a Comment