Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Full weekend


I've had a full weekend and I'm tired. I'm ready for an early night and a day of working not so much tomorrow.

P flew over today and we had a nice shopping trip to the Cedar Farmer's Market. Have I mentioned recently that it's a great market?

Bought some amazing artisan bread from Bodhi - also tomatoes and strawberries. Picked lettuce from the garden and had a great lunch of yummy bread and salad. In fact, it was so good that I am going to have the same for dinner. Why ever not? This is the joy of living alone - I can have the same thing for breakfast, lunch and dinner as often as I want.

After lunch we walked with Abby and then toured down to Chemainus. All in all - a great day!

Five days to go....

And quite a bit that needs doing before I leave.

Looking forward to it. (duh - well, obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment