Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

movies


I do love movies. Yesterday I watched Hugo - charming, delightful, well acted and directed. This evening I watched The Way, the story of a man (and others) walking the Camino Santiago. I normally wouldn't have bothered but since I have already read two books about the Camino and I know there are others, I thought it would be great fun to actually see the scenery I've read so much about.

So glad I saw this movie. It was much better than I expected. Best of all, of course, was the Camino itself, which truly was the star of the film. I could see myself doing this journey. In fact, I can see myself doing several of these "long walks."

And I think I shall. I imagine doing an across Switzerland trek and  - well - others. A good thing to research. Hmmm - no time like now to start. Google awaits....

No comments:

Post a Comment