Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

More travel musings


I spent some lovely time yesterday on Google Earth checking out my proposed European adventure. I've decided to skip Greece - it's so darn far from the rest of Europe! The same is true of Italy's boot and southern Spain and Portugal.

So the revised itinerary (with lots of room for changes) is Berlin to Prague to Slovenia to the Dolomites in Italy to Switzerland to Provence (maybe the Pyrenees) and then Paris.

Meanwhile I need to concentrate on this year's vacation which is less than six months away - much closer in time.

Also need to concentrate somewhat on work, which I am loving!

And, of course, on American Idol. I have four favourites: Heejun Han, Jessica Sanchez, Colton Dixon and Hollie Cavanagh - curious to see how that goes.

Lovely day - yes it is - la di da

No comments:

Post a Comment