Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Busy


Yes, I have been almost overwhelmed with work so far this week.

You want to know what retirement looks like? How about five features in one day? And that's just today. Don't even get me started on Monday or Tuesday. You know how bad it was yesterday? I didn't get around to The Voice until after 6 p.m.!

And this morning I didn't take Abby for a walk - we ran the whole way.

Happily, the worst of it is behind me now. I have one more interview this afternoon - one more story and then the rest of the week looks like a return to sanity.

I've missed looking at some cool FaceBook videos - haven't had the time. Sigh. Life is hard.

On the bright side, this means extra money - enough sheckles to pay for the garden seeds, plants and etc. that I shall be picking up later this week. Yup - sometimes working is about the money. And that's okay, as long as it's only sometimes.

Truth be told, a few of the stories I've been flying through have been near and dear to my heart - like organic farming.

Back to work - those interview questions don't get asked by themselves, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment