Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Icebreaker


It's no secret that I'm the biggest fan of Icebreaker in the whole wide world.

I have everything (or almost everything) Icebreaker: sports bras, underwear, socks, tanks tops, base layers, hoodies, sweaters, jacket and - gloves.

Now, about those gloves. At the end of last winter season I bought my first pair of Icebreaker gloves. Loved them! But within a few short months, they both had holes in them! Icebreaker? Impossible I thought. Then a good friend, knowing how much I loved them, bought me a new pair for Christmas. Within two months I had holes in them! I was shocked.

This past weekend I bought my third pair. But I was so puzzled about this, given the quality of the brand, that I wrote Icebreaker an email to let them know there was an issue. After all, I said to them, if it was my company, I would want to know.

Got an email back today. Take a photo, they said, and give us your address - two pairs of gloves on their way to you.

Now that's impressive! And I told them so. No, I was not expecting that.

Now I can tell the world that not only is Icebreaker the best brand, it's also got the best service.

And that folks, is what made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment