Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursdays


I love Thursdays.

Thursday mornings - that's when I do my grocery shopping, my banking, my London Drugs shopping and my stopping off at any place where I need to stop - my accountant's office, for instance. Maybe it's just that I don't get out much (inevitable condition of being a freelance writer) but I get pretty excited about the weekly chores when I go downtown and meet actual, real live people!

On another note, I started a writing project yesterday that I feel pretty excited about - more on that when it's come along a bit farther.

And on yet another note, after due consideration I think the only logical route for the Cedar end of the TC trail is the Harmac Pipeline. I'm going to walk it tomorrow or the day after - but as I see it, the existing TC has to route down Spruston Road, take the underpass at the Nanaimo River to the south side of the river (near the Nanaimo Hatchery) and then follow the pipeline as far as possible to hook up with the start of the Jack Point trail. Then - and this is ambitious - a boardwalk through the estuary to Haliburton Street - over to the harbourfront walkway and on to the ferries at Departure Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment