Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Not Back to Work


While the rest of the world is back to work, I am not. At this point I think I should say something like "Nyah, nyah, nyah."

Consider it said.

After yesterday's fierce hike, I am spending this day relaxing - and wondering how I can keep my dog out of the compost pile - today she scored a rotten tomato. Sigh

She's out on the deck now, enjoying a nice, big raw marrow bone - good for her teeth. I'm doing laundry. More accurately my washer and dryer are doing laundry. I am contemplating doing some writing but suspect I shall finish my History of Canada instead - fascinating book. But other than a long walk with Abby this afternoon I really do intend to be very lazy. Tomorrow I have a story lined up so that will be my official back to work day.

Ah - retirement bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment