Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Writing again


Good - I picked up where I left off with my book before I got completely sidetracked by the recent municipal election. I wish I had more patience but I don't I can't seem to write more than two pages before I need to stop and take a break. Of course, if I do two pages in the morning and two in the afternoon, that would be four a day and that's not awful.

I have the same problem when I'm reading - I can't read more than two chapters at a time before I have to take a break. You've heard of restless leg syndrome? I think I have restless body syndrome.

I have two choices - I can accept it and deal with it or I can attempt to change it.

Acceptance certainly seems the easier path.

I just have to stop believing that I "should" be able to sit still for longer periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment