Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

back to normal?


Life chez moi is back to normal - whatever normal might be. This means that Ocean has gone home - and Abby is moping because having a friend come to stay was just sooo much fun.

Of course, she's not the one who has to go around picking up mangled bits of toys and clean up muddy footprints and gather up bits of wooly fur and thousands of shed hairs.

But I love Ocean and she's welcome any time. Meanwhile, J came over during the chaos this morning to practice speaking without notes - good practice for getting beyond distractions.

Good work today - still more to do. Great day as a matter of fact. The only downside is that I discovered just now that our annual office Christmas party is on the same day that I already have a dinner booked. I really hate to miss it.

But I will miss it and there's nothing to be done about that. Guess I'll just have to suck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment