Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day


I not only survived the Boxing Day sales, I got in and out like an expert - and got the deals!

First stop - Chapters. Among the four tomes (yes, big enough to be called tomes) I purchased was the Penguin History of Canada. Curious that I bought it but I came down with a sudden and uncontrollable urge to re-read the history I have not touched since high school. I'm sure I'll learn something and learning, for me, is the point.

Got my Wedding gift shopping done too - at two for the price of one! Whoopee - so I bought twice as much.

Came home and sat in front of my computer to find that my mouse was working very erratically. Was managing to just get by and then gave up. Rebooted the computer and Hallelujah! The mouse is fine.

Don't you simply adore it when that happens? Ah, yes, the simple things that can positively make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment