Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Wedding


I attended a wedding last night. Needless to say it was wonderful.

I love weddings. I also love births. These are occasions where everyone is happy. The room is full of love and optimism and hope for the future. How could you not be happy at a wedding?

The hall was gorgeous, the couple (he especially) choked up with emotions when they said their vows. They both had to mop their faces more than once and once she even dabbed his eyes for him. Sweet!

Catering was by 24 Carrot Catering so it also goes without saying that the food was excellent!

So - it's a good day. I had an exciting interview and story to write this morning. The sun is shining. Every single detail that I needed to take care of this week is done.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment