Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Work


Yes of course I like work - and I will be working for many years yet. I like my work now more than I ever have. I do less of it - I like that. But I also like that I choose what I do and that the stories I do are overwhelmingly positive.

Even though I know that we are on a trip (and why on earth am I in this hand basket?) I still don't have to "buy into" the doom and gloom. Yes, we have to tell the truth and the truth is not pleasant right now in many ways. But I also believe that the way to change things is to focus on what's right and build on that.

What is right is that there are many beautiful and caring, smart and wonderful people in this world. By uniting and supporting each other we will effect change for the better.

We live on an extraordinary planet. By understanding and respecting that we will do everything we can to preserve and enhance the beauty we live in.

There are only two emotions we have to concern ourselves with: fear and love. I see our governments operating from a place of fear and trying to instill fear in us. If they do that, the bad guys win. We must love - no matter what, we must approach life every day with a soft and open heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment