Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

To-do list


I feel like I should have a big to-do list. Yes, I know I accomplished all sorts of things recently, but still - here I am with most of the week completely free. I "should" be writing my new book and while I'm not doing that, I "should" be getting my strong all -purpose cleaner out and scrubbing the areas of the house that normally don't get a lot of attention - and trust me, there are quite a few of those places.

What am I doing instead? Took Abby for a long walk at Jack Point, where she rolled in something really stinky so she is banished to the deck with a big old marrow bone.

Now I'm thinking about checking out the new movie releases on iTunes - and maybe googling X Factor USA for the latest updates and gossip.

Gad!

No comments:

Post a Comment