Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday happy Sunday


Any Sunday in October when the sun is shining is a great day.

Just like every day I wake up in the morning breathing, is a great day.

Thanksgiving: a time to give thanks. But then every day is a day to be grateful.

I give thanks for Abby, for the friends in my life, for the love that surrounds me, for the strength, health and vitality of my body, for every living creature in nature, for sunshine and for rain, for beams of light and for fog, for rainbows, for raindrops, for the ocean, for tall trees and lush ferns, for wind whipping across the prairie and the stillness on an August night - for the beating heart I can feel under my puppy's skin when I run my fingers through her fur.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment