Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Long Weekend


I love having a long weekend when it is officially a not-long-weekend. In fact, I think this is a five-day weekend and I adore it.

Yes, I still (like right now) get pangs of "But I should be working! I should be doing something to earn money!"

I think only time will still those thoughts. I will be working tomorrow and possibly the next day as well. I will work as it comes in and as I want to. I have to tell myself this repeatedly because the truth is I can't just go from work to no-work. Not after having worked for 45 years.

But at the heart of it all, I love it. I wrote a bit of my new book this morning and it's nice to see it coming along slowly. I like the new project a lot. Don't want to say too much about it yet. Title is "Wonder Lust."

So it's about being in a state of wonder... at times.

more updates as I get deeper into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment