Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Another day of politics


The photo is from my afternoon hike yesterday on the Extension Ridges. It was nice to take a break from politics.

More work this morning: signs are being made. Hurrah!

Jim is in Vancouver gathering information. One thing he is good at and that I admire about him so much is his patience and ability to get the information he needs in order to make good choices and his willingness to pass that information on to others.

Jim's Website is now up and running. Please visit it: www.jimroutledge,com.

And now - oh joy - I am actually going to do some work this afternoon that pays the bills. Even thought I would rather work on the campaign straight through. I love this! I love it because I believe in my candidate and what he stands for.

He's a good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment