Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Politics


I'll be picking up some poster board tomorrow and making a sign for Occupy Nanaimo (also known as Occupy Everywhere!)

My sign: Separation of Corporation and State!

Imagine it! Imagine what our world would look like if there were no lobbyists - none - zip.

Imagine if not one single corporation was allowed to donate to a candidate.

I think we would have a world where people with high ideals and integrity would actually run for office in the first place. I think we would have a world where things would get done for the good of the people and the good of the environment and even for the good of small businesses and local manufacturers.

Yes - I think it would be a better world - and we have the ability to change that. We are 99 percent. We are too many and too big to fail.

1 comment:

  1. You're very right! Here's hoping to a huge change in the upcoming years, I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete