Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Rainy Day


So much for today's semi-ambitious plans. I was going to hike Cable Bay. Truth is, with all the rain coming down, I just didn't feel like it. This is going to be an indoor day (except for walking Abby of course - if you own a dog, you never have a completely indoor day).

So what have I done with myself this morning? I've been watching some great TED talks. I adore TED. Watched some talks on revolutionizing  education and I watched Steve Jobs' commencement address at Stanford in 2005 - and cried. Stay Hungry Stay Foolish.

Have I? Have I stayed hungry and foolish? For the most part, I think so.

Have I spent my life doing what I love? For a large part, yes.

I think there is room for improvement - work to be done. And there's nothing quite like having a good project. In this case, the project is me.

I now have layers of wool on topped with a cozy fleecy. I think it's time to curl up on the couch with a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment