Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Lull Before the Storm?


Is this the peace before the storm?

I wrote a story this morning and then took Abby for a quick walk in the back 40 - and now I have a whole 30 minutes of quiet before another interview and story to write. It feels like a major vacation. Oh sure, there's another piece of campaign writing to do and there's an open house tonight (Oliver Woods at 7.45 - 9 p.m. - be there or be square) but all in all, this is peaceful compared to the last few days.

I was running on adrenaline. This normal energy thing feels so much more grounded.

Still, I have to say that every day I am prouder to be campaigning for Jim Routledge. His integrity runs very, very deep. He really cares. He really wants a better Nanaimo. He really listens to people - and that last bit may be his biggest strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment