Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Change the name of my blog?


It has occurred to me to change the name of my blog. I mean, it's not much of a retirement, is it?

Of course, I do go back to my original definition of re-tirement. Getting a whole new set of all-weather tires so that I can go another 100,000 kilometres or more. That's what it feels like - like I'm brand new all over again. My energy is as high as ever. One difference? Well, those all night parties are never going to happen again.

But what is going to happen is a hike tomorrow morning - rain or shine.

And lots more campaigning including lending a hand in my (spare!) time to my good friend Bill Robinson who is running for School Trustee.

It's Friday - a good day. With any luck, I've got the weekend off!

No comments:

Post a Comment