Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

When Will I Learn?


Seriously - when will I learn to leave well enough alone? Why can't I purge myself of this need to "stay informed."

Stay informed about what?

I just came across this while going through me end-of-day news: http://news.yahoo.com/ariz-bill-says-unlawful-annoy-others-online-223900419.html

Click on the link and you'll see that Arizona has now made it a crime to "annoy" others on social media sites.

Glad I'm not in Arizona - I mean, just mentioning this could be annoying some folks, right?

(Please don't be annoyed - we don't know when this trend will head north, especially not with Harper as our unlawful PM)

On a brighter note, The Voice was terrific.

On an even brighter note, I finished work today before noon - got my shopping done - ready to spend the day at Mount Washington. Now that's something to cheer about!

1 comment: