Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

blogging


I know I'm having a good day when I'm too busy to blog.

That's what happened yesterday. Today - not so much but I sense a few ambushes lurking in the bushes. My "reasonable" day could implode at any moment.

I'm okay with that. I'm having fun. The Barton & Leier property in Yellow Point is up for sale and I have the delightful task of doing the marketing writing. Actually, I think I've already done the major portion of it. Nixie and Grant are two of the most wonderful, vibrant, alive, happy and positive people I have ever met. I think that's partly because of who they are and largely due to the fact that they are living their best lives - or their callings if you will.

Nixie's parents, who share the property, are also delightful. I love them.

So yesterday was full of creative challenge - and then I had to fit in watching The Voice. Definitely not easy but I sucked it up and did it.

I just realized that I have found the formula to a successful and happy retirement: don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment