Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hiking Extension Ridges


As far as Sundays go, they don't get much better than this. J still has a bad back so I picked up Ocean and set off with both dogs for the Extension Ridges. I expected snow, rain and bad weather. What I go was sun and warmth and a plain old glorious day.

So - three hours of fabulous hiking.


And happy dogs - especially Ocean who has been cooped up all week.

Got back - ravenous for lunch - quick nap and then ticked off another big to-do on my garden list: pruned and weeded the raspberries.

My garden list is down to spreading manure - there really is something to be said for boarding a gang of horses: you never, ever run out of free fertilizer, digging up a patch for the first lettuce of the season and sowing early seeds. I expect to get it all done easily by the end of Easter weekend.

And then - yes, more hiking in these beautiful woods:

No comments:

Post a Comment