Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

non-wasted time


There are days when "wasted time" feels totally constructive.

Take today for instance - a banner day as far as I'm concerned. Started with watching last night's episode of The Voice and deciding that both Xtina and Blake made the wrong decisions. Moved on to Britain's Got Talent and decided that Simon is wonderful but David is almost as good.

Then I moved on to my brand new addiction: Pottermore. And flew through to the end of book one only to realize that that's it for now. Book 2 is not on the site yet! Boo hoo!!!!

Still, I will now go back to the top of book one to pick up on anything and everything I am sure I missed on my first pass. And perhaps challenge other to a Wizard Duel or two.

I know - it's all mindless stuff - games.

But I LOVE this mindless stuff and refuse to feel the tiniest bit guilty about it.

Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know I don't get a picture with this post? Instead I get a red letters on white background statement: Image Stolen From http://members.outpost107.com/nlindax/spongebob.
    I don't know how they are doing this, Goody, but you might want to change your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David - it appears you're the only one with this issue - hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete