Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

perfect weekend


I have to admit that this has been pretty much as good a long weekend as any I've ever had - keeping in mind of course that my weekend began with cross country skiing at Mount Washington on Thursday - and it's likely to extend into tomorrow seeing as I don't have all that much work booked at the moment.

So hurrah!

Skiing, hiking, walking with dogs, seeing friends, gardening and ticking off everything on my list.

Today I decided to add washing the car to my list (silly me) and was about to "make" myself do that today when I realized that I would still be transporting two dogs most days this week. Clean the car? Are you kidding? And so I relaxed, now that I have an excellent excuse to put that item further down on the list. Oh yes, I should also trim Abby's nails. Maybe later - maybe not. Truth is, sometimes the most important thing on the list is "do nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment