Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Long Weekend


My long weekend starts right now. Well, truthfully, it started last night. I had so little work to do this morning, it doesn't really count.

Given that next week looks like a breeze so far, my long weekend could be very long indeed. And right there is the joy of a semi-retired freelance life - choosing when to work and when to play. I have truthfully never been happier in my life.

I am also feeling spectacularly abundant. Money is popping up seemingly out of nowhere - and I have a sneaking suspicion it will continue to do so because that's what I am attracting.

Happy? Never happier in my life. Because this life is the life I choose and embrace. Chapters and more books this afternoon, Mount Becher tomorrow in great company, and after that? - sun and lazy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment