Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Getting Closer


I think I'm getting closer to something - closer to understanding exactly how I go about creating the results in my life.

I thought I had a good handle on The Law of Attraction - I am revising my opinion. If the Law of Attraction was as simple as wanting something and then that something shows up, we'd all be millionaires and married to either Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt. Not to mention driving a Ferrari and living in a mansion in Fiji.

I think the Law is simple - very simple. Deceptively simple shall we say.

I think I have the start of it nailed down. It starts with being grateful for your life as it is right in this exact moment - so utterly grateful that you fall in love with it - so grateful that you don't want to change a thing. And then, embracing change wholeheartedly because change is with us every day. Change is also part of life right now. So loving it - loving all of it - accepting it just as it is.

But what about the negative bits? I would challenge myself to find the gift in what appears to be so negative. Focus on the positive - always. I think that is especially important when your focus comes to yourself. Focus on the gifts that are yours and yours alone, on the uniqueness of you, on your talents and abilities. Bring those to the front.

It is absolutely true that action follows thought. If you think you are a loser you will behave like one and prove your thoughts to be true. If you believe you are a winner, in even the smallest way, you will act like one and you will win.

It all starts with where you are right now. It all starts with falling in love with yourself and your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment