Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

technology


The technology score today:

Goody 3  Technology 0

I win!

I have also found a way to drive a GPS crazy. Program in a destination that's really close and in the opposite direction from where you really want to go. Listen to American Jill, say reprogramming every time you turn and drive farther and farther from where she wants you to go. Finally, she resorted to directing me to make a U-turn. I mercifully turned her off to end her suffering after the third desperate order for a U-turn. On my way home, I erased Jill and programmed in American Jack. I don't think Jill and I really hit it off.

Jack took me home and I did everything he told me too. He was so proud of me when I turned into the driveway.

On another note - I'm really looking forward to the weekend and visiting with a lovely person.

No comments:

Post a Comment