Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

exciting day - not!


I have a friend who boasts that her life is boring and dull.

And I get it!

Remember the old Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times!"

I think there's no question that we live in interesting times so living a dull life during these times is plenty reason to be pleased.

In celebration of the prosaic, I am living a boring life today. I have written the two stories on my agenda. I have had a lovely lunch (the usual) and a restful nap (as per normal) and am planning on my most exciting outing of the day - a trip to the hairdresser. And actually, this is pretty exciting because I get to have my hair washed and my scalp massaged, which is the best feeling...

The sun has come out - and I'd be pretty happy if that became such a normal event I wouldn't feel obliged to write about it and bring it to everyone's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment