Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Go Canucks!


I've been feeling oddly melancholy today - for a number of reasons that I can perceive. First, it's been the third quiet (read - no work) day in a row and I am lacking that feeling of achievement that is so necessary to me.

Now, lest I sound like a poor little old victim here, let me be clear that I could have gotten my need for achievement met in many other ways. Instead, I decided to fritter away the day. So - my choice.

I also feel oddly restless and disappointed on the relationship front. Is really liking someone enough? And what about him? I have no idea how he feels. I think I may be getting weary of the entire relationship "game." Really!

So - it's the end of the day. I am hunkered down with a great book: "Unbroken" by Lauren Hillenbrand. And I can keep my fingers crossed and believe that the Law of Attraction will deliver the Stanley Cup to the Canucks tonight. So grateful I don't own a television. I know that I couldn't bear to watch.

Go Canucks Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment