Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday


Do you remember that old Mamas and Papas song, "Monday. Monday?" I love that song.

Although it certainly doesn't apply. The sun is out, I've done very little work, I'm going to watch a movie soon and, most importantly, I feel blessed.

I'm excited about all the health news that I've been attracting lately - all of it good news. Dr. Burzynski and others - cures for cancer....

I know that we can prevent and cure any illness. And I still believe that prevention is the key. And it's really so simple. Like everything else, it starts with attitude. When you start by being grateful for your amazing body and truly loving it, it's easy to start taking good care of it. After all, you take care of your car, right? And if you don't, you know what's going to happen to it. And taking care is so simple - a body's needs are few: diet, exercise, fresh air, sunshine - the simple things.

And find your passion in life and do it - happy people don't get sick.

The second thing I know for sure is that the body is an amazing organism designed to be healthy, to fend off diseases and heal itself. Sometimes you just have to get out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment