Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Still summer


It's possible that today is the best day of the year. Of course, there may be even better days to come, which means I really have something to look forward to.

Why is it so great? The weather - shorts and bare feet - 'nuff said. Then, lots of time off to walk in the park with Abby and snap some photos. I managed to mulch my strawberries with (yep) straw. Lots of little green berries are happening. My lettuce will be ready to pick tomorrow or the day after. All my other seedlings are sprouting.

I resolved my "new glasses" issue to my satisfaction for now. I'm not sure if it's good or bad to have an optometrist say he's never seen a case like yours, especially not when said optometrist is in his 50s. However, I can see clearly and I will soon pick up my sunglasses with new optical quality lenses - and in August I'll see an opthamologist. Until then (and past then I'm sure) I am good to go.

Focus on wellness - that's the trick.

And I am very, very well - mind,. heart, body and soul.

Meeting someone special this coming weekend. And that's all I'll say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment