Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gratitude #48


I love my new bedroom - I love everything about it! I love the white on white on white with a touch of green in the duvet cover. I love the white lace curtain and the freshness of new paint and new Egyptian cotton sheets. I love that I had the chance to vacuum where I never can reach - behind the bed and along the baseboards etc. etc. - Sucked up all that dog hair and other dust jackrabbits (bigger than bunnies by far).

I even love the hectic and chaotic day I had - and the fun I created around the fact that I was "homeless." Visited with friends, did my shopping, hiked with Abby and had a fabulous lunch at Powerhouse Foods - such good food!

One more "Homeless" day tomorrow and then my home will look lovely and everything will simmer back down to normal.

Oh yes - I'm also grateful for shorts weather today. Do I love shorts weather? Do Great White Sharks like flimsy fishing boats off Cape Cod?

No comments:

Post a Comment